We recommend a whole bunch of different devices here on the site. Sometimes you guys listen to our recommendations, and other times you obviously ignore them. Well, if there’s one recommendation you listen to, it should be this one. Get. Yourself. A Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard. Seriously, this puppy is going to be one of the best gadget purchases you ever make. There’s a version available for Windows PCs and a version available for Mac computers — both are equally great to type on, and both are discounted right now on Amazon. But the true genius of this keyboard is the fact that it’s wireless and yet it never needs to be charged. It packs a solar panel that can charge the keyboard with sunlight or light from indoor light bulbs, so it’s constantly recharging literally anytime you use it… unless for some reason you work in the dark.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles – any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless: Enjoy a reliable connection using a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver that stays in your computer
- System Requirements-Windows XP, Windows Vista , Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, macOS. Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting.