If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Portable projectors typically fall into one of two categories. Either they’re very cheap and very bad, or they’re very expensive and good. If you’ve been searching for something somewhere in the middle, definitely check out the Hausbell Portable Mini LED Projector. It’s not as bright as the $300 and $400 models out there, but it’s way better and more clear than anything else we’ve tested under the $100 price point. It also comes from a well established brand as opposed to a no-name fly-by-night company.Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Choose Hausbell, Choose Smart Life: join the 1 million+ supported by our industry-leading technology and customer-first service; Products are certified and in compliance with requirements of US Laws & Regulations
- Perfect for dark environment: create a wonderful viewing experience in a completely dark area. The projector is not suitable in bright room without shades
- Unmatched Home Cinema: with 800×600 native resolution upscaling to 1920×1080, the projector allows watching movies, football matches or playing games on a 16:9 wide screen up to 220 inches with clear image in 0.5-5m projection distance. Contrast: static 600:1, dynamic 10000:1
- Portable and versatile: ultra lightweight to move it to a different room or even throw in a backpack; Equipped with HDMI/USB/AV/SD/VGA interface, easy to connect with PlayStation PS3/PS4, WII or XBOX, PC, laptop.
- User-friendly design: the LED light design makes the output light soft and not dazzlingly bright. Great to watch different shows in the night.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.