If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We’ve been covering a bunch of sales lately on Philips Hue bulbs, which is awesome because Philips makes the best smart bulbs on the planet. In fact, the company’s newest Hue bulb is still discounted today on Amazon. But Amazon is running another sale right now that we wanted to bring to your attention because it’s one of our favorite Hue accessories. The Philips Hue Motion Sensor can be configured to turn your lights on when you enter the room, and it’s battery powered so you don’t need to perform any complex installation or even take up a wall outlet. If you have Hue bulbs or if you’re planning to get any, definitely grab a motion sensor while it’s on sale.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Light up a room simply by walking in and control the intensity by the time of day, such as a gentle, warm nightlight to help you navigate your home at night.
- Battery powered, wireless, and installation free, this Hue Motion Sensor requires the Hue Bridge (sold separately) to work, connecting to your Hue system with control via the Philips Hue App.
- Place it anywhere in your home including your hallway, bathroom, kitchen, and more. The integrated light sensor saves energy by detecting when rooms are vacant and automatically turning off lights.
- Make it part of your Hue home lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as the Hue Tap or Hue Motion Sensor. Control by voice with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant.
- Connect it with your Nest or Samsung SmartThings system. Each kit includes one Hue Motion Sensor with two AAA alkaline batteries, a magnet, screws, a manual, and a two-year warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.