If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Oxygen level meters from Amazon and other retailers can actually do a better job of giving you an early warning of a possible coronavirus infection than monitoring your temperature for a fever.
- These handy little devices are also known as pulse oximeters, and we’ve got a great deal for you to check out today.
- The Wellue Oxygen Saturation Tracker Ring is a very popular pulse oximeter on Amazon, but it retails for a hefty $260. Thanks to a discount and an exclusive coupon for BGR Deals readers, you can get one today at the all-time low price of just $125.99
What’s the one thing experts have been saying ever since the early days of the novel coronavirus pandemic? We’ve all been told over and over again that there is one symptom in particular that we need to be on the lookout for: a fever. People are even talking about mandatory temperature checks as crucial to reopening the economy. As it turns out, however, a fever might not be as common a coronavirus symptom as we all thought. As a matter of fact, some studies have suggested that fewer than half of patients who are infected with COVID-19 get a fever.
This is definitely startling news in light of how certain experts seemed to be that fever and COVID-19 went hand in hand. Thankfully though, there’s something else that might be an even better indicator of a novel coronavirus infection. Since the virus attacks the lungs, people who catch COVID-19 can often tell by checking their blood oxygen level. Normal blood oxygen readings are between 95% and 100% according to the Mayo Clinic, but coronavirus patients have been found with readings as low as 50%. The Mayo Clinic says that anything under 90% is considered unhealthy.
Today, we have an exclusive deal to share with BGR Deals readers on one of the niftiest pulse oximeters we know of. It’s called the Wellue Oxygen Saturation Tracker Ring and it’s different from most of the blood oxygen level meters you’ve seen. Whereas most of them clip to a finger to give a reading, this model is a ring that you can wear all the time for continuous readings. What’s more, it alerts you if your blood oxygen level drops too low and it even connects to an app on your iPhone or Android device.
The Wellue Oxygen Saturation Tracker Ring is a terrific tool and it lasts for 14 hours per charge so you can wear it all day or all night. You can also just use it periodically to check your blood oxygen level since constant monitoring isn’t always necessary. This model carries a hefty retail price of $260, but an Amazon discount plus the exclusive coupon code 2REQJOPK to slash it down to an all-time low price of just $125.99. Definitely take advantage of this sale while you can.Price:$125.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are some of the key details from the product page:
- Peace of mind on your finger, adjustable vibration feedback for low oxygen level and irregular heart rate.
- The lightest, smallest, most comfortable ring sensor for overnight continuous monitoring, durable, and adaptable to most fingers.
- Free professional APP and PC report shows the graphic sleep report and trends of blood oxygen level condition, heart rate and motion
- Rechargeable: 2 hours charging for up to 14 hours of usage. The device runs automatically when you wear it
- You will get: A 12-month Worry-Free Warranty, lifetime technical support, top-grade customer service, and fast responses within 12 hours.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.