If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Okay seriously, why does being able to connect to a cell phone automatically make something smart? If anything, the “smart lights” you’ve seen all over the web are just as dumb as regular light bulbs because they still need another device like a smart home hub or an iPhone to control them. Check out the far more affordable URPOWER Motion Sensor Light, which can be placed anywhere you want and is smart enough to turn on when you enter a room and off when you leave.
Some product highlights:
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT:Automatically powers off after 15-30 seconds of inactivity, lighting your path as you cross and shutting off soon after.
- BATTERY POWERED:Powered by 3 x AAA batteries per motion sensor (batteries not included)
- SURROUNDING AWARENESS:Includes dusk to dawn sensor and motion activation.Automatically turn on when motion is detected within a 7-10 ft. range.
- SUPER-BRIGHT LED BULBS: Lumens: 20, last up to 10,000 hours;Simple to install, no hard-wiring,come with super-strong 3M double-sided adhesive pad.
- INSTALLATION:Simply use the super-strong 3M double-sided adhesive pads or stick to any metal surface with the built-in magnet,Works great indoor and outdoor, especially as a night light for stairs, steps, hallways, dark closets & cabinets.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.