If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The iPhone’s lack of expandable storage has been a sore spot for Apple fans for years. Of course, Apple makes an absolute killing on iPhone models with more storage space, and there’s no way the company will ever destroy its margins by letting people purchase entry-level iPhones and then expand their memory with a microSD card. But guess what: there’s a 256GB microSD card in my iPhone right now.
No, it’s not black magic, it’s the Lexar microSD To Lightning Reader. Pop this little guy into the Lightning port on any iPhone and you can offload your photos, videos, music and more onto a microSD card to clear up space for new content. Couple it with this 256GB microSD card (or any other microSD card) and you’ll never get one of those pesky out of storage errors again.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Easily offload and transfer content to or from your iPhone or iPad with a micro SD card
- Great for anyone capturing photos or video with a sports camcorder or aerial camera
- Small, portable design with a Lightning connector
- Works with use of free file management app (App Store)
- Automatically and securely sync files
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.