If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The emergence of at-home sous vide cookers is directly responsible for elevating home cooks across the country and around the world. These awesome little devices create insanely delicious meals with almost no effort, and all typically fro $200 or less. Of course, why pay $200 for a Joule when you can get the top-rated Instant Pot SSV800 Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator for less than $80 on Amazon?Instant Pot Accu Slim Sous Vide, Precision Cooker and Immersion Circulator with digital touchsc… Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s some more detail from the product page:
- Creates quality dishes – Accu slim sous vide immersion Circulator prepares high-end restaurant quality dishes at home, turning home cooks into gourmet chefs
- Consistent cooking – Accu slim sous vide immersion Circulator creates and maintains an even and accurately controlled cooking water-bath for perfect cooking results Each and every time
- Sous vide cooks easily, cooking times range from 10 minutes to 72 hours and temperature ranges from 104F – 195F/ 40C – 90C
- Easy-to-use – easy-to-read display, touch-screen digital controls, lightweight stainless steel with a rubber coating on the handle.
- Active pump system – Accu slim sous vide circulates water without relying on convection currents, resulting in uniformly heated water bath free of hot or cool spots.
- Includes a 12V DC motor – extremely quietly and has enhanced durability in comparison to standard AC motors used. Motor stops when removed from the water.
- Clamps securely – to the 6 and 8 quart inner pot either in or out of the Instant Pot, and can be used with or without an Instant Pot.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.