If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you want to give your home Wi-Fi network a serious boost, mesh is definitely the way to go. And as far as we’re concerned, there are currently only two different mesh wireless systems that are worth looking at. The best of the bunch is the AmpliFi HD System, which is discounted right now on Amazon. But even at its sale price, you’ll still save about $50 if you go with our second choice system, Google Wifi. It doesn’t quite have to same range as the AmpliFi solution, but if you’re in an apartment or a small to medium-sized house, Google Wifi is more than good enough to turbocharge your home Wi-Fi.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It’s compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what’s connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.