If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We don’t really test too many electric scooters these days because, well, most of them are pretty much the same. But when Gotrax reached out to see if we wanted to test the hot new Gotrax GXL V2 Commuting Electric Scooter, we couldn’t help but say yes. This scooter is impossibly sleek, with a great streamlined look that’s almost entirely blacked out other than some smooth red accents. It has a top speed of 15.5 MPH, great range of up to 12 miles per charge, and it even has a display that shows your current speed and remaining charge. All that, and yet it’s on sale for Black Friday at an all-time low of just $248.00. That’s a crazy price for a scooter with a full retail price of $500!Gotrax GXL V2 Commuting Electric Scooter - 8.5" Air Filled Tires - 15.5 MPH & 12 Mile Range 202… List Price:$299.99 Price:$279.99 You Save:$20.00 (7%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Version 2 – Handbrake, Cruise Control, Reinforced Frame and Lock Mechanism
- 8. 5″ PNEUMATIC TIRES – Making the GXL the ultimate commuting scooter for overcoming treacherous city streets
- 250 WATT MOTOR – Our most powerful scooter yet, the GXL has a top speed of 15. 5MPH and holds a maximum of 220 lbs.
- 36V BATTERY – The GXL travels up to 9-12 miles and recharges in about 4 Hours
- PORTABLE DESIGN – The GXL Frame folds down and locks for easy storage making it a perfect commuting scooter
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.