Cards Against Humanity is sooooooo 2011. It’s 2016 and we’ve had our fun with the original — so now it’s time to meet the new game in town. Mobscenity the Totally Bleeped Up Party Game is a card game that was no doubt inspired by Cards Against Humanity, but it takes card-based party games in an entirely new direction. Take just two minutes to read some of the reviews on Amazon and you’ll see that this party game has people in tears from laughing so hard.
Here’s the description: “The most outrageous game you will ever play – if you play it with the right people. Every round, the current master plays two cards with innocent words (like donkey, clam, crack, punch, chocolate, banana, beaver, cream, spank, blood, swallow, angry, milk, spread, fist, etc.) from their hand and creates a phrase, like “The Angry Beaver” or “The Thrashing Dragon.” The other players then write a definition of the phrase and use it in a sentence. The master picks their favorite and the winning player gets a point.”
And here are some more key details:
- Twisted sense of humor required
- 108 cards – enough for 10,000 unique rounds of Mobscenity
- Great for 4 or more players; play as individuals, teams or be antisocial and have a game by yourself
- Professionally printed on premium playing cards
- Includes game rules and game variations, shrink-wrapped in a custom box
It’ll be the best $15 you’ve ever spent.
Mobscenity the Totally Bleeped Up Party Game: $14.95 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web