If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple’s upcoming AirPower wireless charging pad will be released pretty soon, and it’s a pretty cool accessory. With just one pad you can charge your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods as long as they’re in a special new case that supports wireless charging. Here’s the rub. First, the AirPower is going to cost $150. Second, you’ll have to pay extra for the new AirPods case. And third, do you really need to charge your AirPods wirelessly? The Facever 2 in 1 Qi Wireless Charging Pad costs just $35 on Amazon and it can wirelessly charge your iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time. It doesn’t have a third coil, but let’s be honest… it doesn’t need one. AirPods need to be charged once a week at most, so just charge them while one of the coils is free.FACEVER 2 in 1 Qi Wireless Charging Pad, Fast Charger Compatible with iWatch Apple Watch Series… Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- 2in1 Charger: Can charge your Apple watch and iPhone X, iPhone 8 /8 Plus, or other qi-enabled devices at the same time
- Compatible with: Apple watch series 3/series 2(Note: can not suit for Apple watch series 1), iPhone X, iPhone 8 /8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8 /S8 Plus /S7 /S7 edge /S6 edge+ /Note 8 /Note 5, Nexus 5/6/7, and other qi-enabled devices
- Portable: Portable charging station, just left down your enabled qi wireless charging devices, and it will start charged.
- Support fast charge: can experience fast charge Apple 7.5W and Samsung 10W function, with connect QC2.0 and QC3.0 chargers attached QC standard protocol(Metal attachments or credit cards will interfere with charging.)
- Safety: Certified by CE, FCC & RoHS, ensure your complete safety and reliability
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.