If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple’s metal Link Bracelet for the Apple Watch is gorgeous. Is it worth $350 of your hard-earned money though? We’re not so sure. If you love the look but hate the idea of spending $350 on a watch strap, there’s another option you should consider. The Surace Stainless Steel Link Bracelet Replacement for Apple Watch is made of brushed metal and it looks just like Apple’s official Link Bracelet apart from a different clasp. Instead of costing $350 though, it only costs $20 and change on Amazon after you clip the on-site coupon!Surace Stainless Steel Link Bracelet Replacement for Apple Watch Bands 44mm Series 4 Series 5 S… List Price:$21.49 Price:$20.42 You Save:$1.07 (5%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Surace Stainless Steel Link Bracelet Replacement for Apple Watch Band 44mm Series 4 Series 5 Se… List Price:$22.49 Price:$20.42 You Save:$2.07 (9%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Refined buffing and brushed metal surface process gives the silver stainless steel its distinctive finish, chain all blend into one harmonious whole, noble, luxurious yet understated.
- Crafted from anodized 304L stainless steel,provides smooth touch feeling, wear-resisting, high hardness, anti-rust.
- Butterfly buckle folds neatly within the strap, with simple dual side release button, easy to close and open, safely keep the band on your wrist.
- Up to 10 links can be removed, add and remove links with removal pin included in the package, fits 5.67-7.87inches (144-200 mm) wrists.
- 18 month conditionally refund or resend with any quality problems, life-time friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.