If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
DNA tests are always super popular during Black Friday and Cyber Monday because they rarely go on sale when there isn’t a big holiday coming up. When there are holidays approaching, however, they go on sale at deep discounts. There are a few deals in particular that you should check out on Cyber Monday 2019 because they bring all-time low prices on three of the best-selling DNA tests out there. The $120 AncestryDNA: Genetic Ethnicity + Traits Test is on sale for $49, the $200 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service: Personal Genetic DNA Test is down to a new low price of $79, and the $200 Embark Dog DNA Test Breed & Health Kit is only $129. These kits make terrific gifts for you, for someone on your list, or for your pup, so definitely take advantage.
AncestryDNA: Genetic Ethnicity + Traits Test
- Discover your DNA story with our easy-to-use kit. Simply send in your saliva sample to our lab in the prepaid package, and your report will be ready in around 6-8 weeks. Detailed instructions are included.
- AncestryDNA is the #1 selling consumer DNA test.* From your origins in over 1000 regions, to the most connections, to living relatives—no other DNA test delivers such a unique, interactive experience. *Substantiated by AncestryDNA, January 2019 report.
- Our DNA experience provides you with an ethnicity estimate and in-depth historical insights. AncestryDNA + Traits includes these features and so much more.
- AncestryDNA Traits lets you discover 26 of your most interesting traits, allowing you to explore how your genes might have influenced a range of appearance, sensory, and other personal characteristics.
- Enjoy new ways to understand how your appearance and sensory traits connect to people with the same AncestryDNA regions—including interactive features, survey insights, and fun facts. You can even choose to compare your details with other Traits customers.
23andMe Health + Ancestry Service: Personal Genetic DNA Test
- HEALTH FEATURES: Know your genes. Own your health. Learn how genetics can influence your chances of developing certain health conditions. Find out if you’re a carrier for certain inherited conditions. Discover what your DNA has to say about your well-being and how it can influence certain lifestyle choices.* Before purchasing, review important information at 23andme.com/test-info
- ANCESTRY FEATURES: Know your personal story in a whole new way. Discover your ancestry composition and where in the world your DNA is from across 1500+ regions. Opt in to our DNA Relatives tool to find, connect, and message those who share DNA with you. Automatically start your Family Tree using your DNA.
- EXPLORE YOUR TRAITS: Know what makes you, you. Discover what makes you unique with reports like hair photobleaching and freckles. See what your DNA might have to say about your taste and smell preferences. Discover how DNA can affect your ability to match a musical pitch or whether you hate the sound of chewing.
- PRIVATE AND PROTECTED: Everyone deserves a secure, private place to explore and understand their genetics. Your data is encrypted, protected, and under your control. You decide what you want to learn and what you want to share. Subject to 23andMe’s Terms of Service at 23andme.com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme.com/about/privacy
- RESEARCH: Know you’re making a difference. When you opt in to participate in our research, you join forces with millions of people contributing to science. Your participation could help lead to discoveries that may one day make an impact on your own health, the health of your family, and people around the world.
Embark Dog DNA Test Breed & Health Kit
- BREED IDENTIFICATION: Embark screens for over 250 dog breeds. Using a research-grade genotyping platform developed in partnership with Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, Embark offers the most accurate breed breakdown on the market.
- HEALTH SCREENING: Embark tests for 170+ genetic diseases including MDR1 drug sensitivity, glaucoma, degenerative myelopathy, and dilated cardiomyopathy, some of the most common adult-onset diseases in dogs. Keep your dog healthier & happier, longer.
- HIGHEST RATED: Embark’s Breed + Health DNA test is the highest rated dog DNA test on Amazon.com.
- DISCOVER YOUR DOG’S RELATIVES: Find and connect with other dogs that share DNA with yours, including distant and close relatives. Only Embark will give you a percentage of shared DNA between your dog and others that have been tested with Embark.
- FAST, TRUSTED RESULTS: Built by experts, only Embark is partnered with Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine and is trusted by veterinary hospitals. Results generally between 2-4 weeks.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.