If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Check out Amazon today and you can find the best-selling coronavirus face masks on the entire site on sale for just $0.50 each.
- For higher-risk situations like riding public transportation, N95 and best-selling KN95 face masks offer better protection.
- In addition to those tried and true solutions, there’s a new type of “smart” electronic face mask that supposedly filters small particles even better than N95 masks. It also has a nifty feature that helps you breathe easier while wearing it.
For everyday activities like driving from place to place, going for a walk, spending time outdoors with friends and family, or shopping for groceries, standard 3-ply face masks are fine for protection against spreading the novel coronavirus. What’s more, they’re very inexpensive so you can stock up on them and always have some handy. In fact, the best-selling coronavirus face masks on Amazon’s entire website are on sale right now for just $0.50 each.
As far as higher-risk situations go, you probably want protection that’s a bit better than what you get with regular 3-layer masks. We’re talking about things like riding public transportation, flying somewhere on a plane, visiting a doctor’s office, or doing anything indoors where you can’t always stay 10 feet away from other people. That’s where N95 and KN95 masks come in handy.
The “95” in N95 and KN95 face masks means that the mask has been tested and confirmed to filter out at least 95% of microscopic airborne particles like bacteria and viruses. The most popular KN95 masks we cover are definitely MagiCare KN95 face masks, which are on Amazon right now for less than $2 each when you buy a 20-pack.
Want even better protection? Believe it or not, you can actually get genuine 3M respirators right now on Amazon along with NIOSH-approved P95 or even P100 particulate filters that filter at least 99.7% of tiny airborne particles. They’re supposed to be for hospitals but for some reason they’re now available for anyone to order.
3M Reusable Face Mask Respirators Price:$19.99+ Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
NIOSH-approved P95 and P100 Particulate Filters Price:$9.99+ Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Finally, we wanted to show you one more option that’s unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. It’s called the Shangrui Smart Electric Respirator and the manufacturer states that it filters 99% of PM2.5 particles like chemicals, chemicals, and viruses. Whereas most masks this efficient make it difficult to breathe, this mask has a special electronic fan that sucks in air and runs it through a special replaceable filter. Then there’s also a valve so you can exhale easier and prevent moisture from building up.
It’s definitely a unique design, and it’s available to order right now on Amazon. You can also pick up a 20-pack of replacement filters for just $19.99.
shangrui Smart Electric Respirator air Purifier, Replaceable Filter, Supply Fresh air, dust-Pro… Price:$48.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Purism 20PCS Filter Element, PM2.5 Special Replacement Filter Cotton, Electric mask Filter with… List Price:$18.58 Price:$19.99 You Save:$3.59 (19%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 ZYB - 11- N95 respirator - 20 Pack - NIOSH Certified
- 4 Advanced Hand Sanitizer Green Certified Gel 64oz Bottle Refill Size
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.