AirPods are great. We love AirPods. They’re clearly the most popular cord-free earphones out there, but they’re definitely not the best. No, if you want the best cordless earbuds you can get for under $300, there’s only one pair you should even bother considering — and it’s finally on sale for Cyber Week! We definitely expected the Sony WF-1000XM3 Noise Cancelling True Wireless Earbuds to get a discount for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but they stayed firm at $228 the entire time. Today, however, they finally budged on Amazon — hurry and you can snag a pair for $198, which is the lowest price of the year!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Industry leading noise canceling with HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e
- 24bit Audio signal processing delivers dramatically improved sound quality
- Battery life up to 24 hours with carrying case (with 10min quick charge for 90min of play time
- Truly wireless design with uninterrupted L/R simultaneous Bluetooth transmission
- Smart listening by adaptive sound control automatically switches to ambient sound mode based on your activity
- Quick attention mode and wearing detection make conversations effortless. Frequency Response (Bluetooth Communication):20 Hz–20,000 Hz
- In the box: Charging case, Triple comfort earbuds (S, M, L × 2) long hybrid silicone rubber earbuds (stainless, S, M, L × 2), card, operating instruction, Reference guide, USB Type C cable (Approx. 20cm)
- Easy and clear hands free calling; Leave your phone where it is, just speak with a double tap to the earbud
- Activate your smartphone’s voice assistant with a simple touch
- Sony, headphones connect app for Android/iOS to use smart listening technology to control your ambient sound settings
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.