UPDATE: They’re sold out at $70 but you can still get them for $99.99!
EARLIER: Sony recently released new noise cancelling true wireless earbuds, and they’re fantastic if you don’t mind spending $228. If you want the same great sound without the noise cancellation so you can save some money, then the Sony WF1000X True Wireless Headphones are exactly what you’re looking for… but they still cost $198. Of course, this is the BGR Deals channel so you know you’re not going to have to spend anywhere near that much. Head over to Amazon right now and you can pick up a pair of these fantastic cord-free earbuds for an all-time low of only $69.99!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- True wireless design with uninterrupted Bluetooth streaming.
- Digital Noise Cancelling lets you listen without distractions.
- Sony|Headphones Connect APP for Android /iOS uses Smart Listening technology to control your ambient sound settings.
- Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically switches to ambient sound mode based on your activity. Ambient Sound mode to hear essential sound without taking your headphones off.
- A 6mm driver for crisp, clear sound.
- Enjoy up to 9 hours of battery life with the chargeable carrying case.
- Conversation flows freely with hands-free calling through the left earpiece. Leave your phone where it is: just speak with a tap.
- In the box: Charging Case, USB Cable (1), Earbuds (Long Hybrid silicone rubber earbuds (SS, S, M, L X2), Fitting Supporters (M, L X2), Triple-Comfort Earbuds (S, M, L X2)).
- Connectivity technology : Bluetooth.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.