Sometimes you see a new product hit the market and you instantly think to yourself, “why on Earth did it take so long for this to happen?” Such is the case with the GE JES1097SMSS Smart Countertop Microwave Oven. It has a bunch of great features including GE’s scan-to-cook technology that lets you simply scan a bar code to start cooking at the proper time and temperature settings. But the best thing about it has to be the Alexa integration that lets you cook your food with a simple voice command! It’s on sale for an extra 10% off today, which is perfect timing for all the college students in need of new microwaves before they head back to school.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa devices sold separately). Simply enable Alexa Smart Home Skill U+Connect. Download User Manual in Technical Specification section for step-by-step instructions for set up
- Wi-Fi connect – Works with Alexa. Speak directly to Alexa to achieve the ultimate in kitchen convenience to cook, defrost or reheat
- Scan-to-cook technology takes the guesswork out of frozen food instructions. Cook with the right settings with the GE appliances kitchen app. Just scan the barcode and the microwave is correctly programed to the right power level and cooking time, making your food turn out just as the manufacturer intended
- Seven pre-programmed sensor menu beverage, dinner plate, pizza, popcorn, potato, reheat and vegetable
- Stainless Steel exterior, 11 ½” h x 19” w x 14 ½” d (h x w x d) inch, .9 cubic feet capacity, cavity 13.7X 8.7X 12.4Inch(h x w x d), turn table 10.5 in(diameter). depth with door open 90 degrees, 25 5/8”. approximate shipping weight, 30Lbs, net weight 28Lbs
- 900 watts with 10 power settings, clock and kitchen timer
- Electronic touch led digital display, easy-to-read control panel, interior led light, glass turntable
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.