Seriously, this is one of those deals that you absolutely must take advantage of. You have a smartphone. Your smartphone needs to be charged while you’re in your car. Instead of buying a crappy cheapo car charger for $15, spend an extra $5 and take advantage of Amazon’s current sale on the Roav by Anker 30W Car Charger. It has QuickCharge 3.0 support and two USB ports like any other decent car charger you might find, but the similarities end right there. This model’s awesome extra features include customizable ambient LED lighting, a feature that monitors the health of your car battery so you know it needs to be changed before it dies, and a feature that remembers where you parked by noting in the app when your phone’s Bluetooth connection is dropped. It might be the best car charger on the planet, and it’s only $20 right now on Amazon.
Here are more details from the product page:
- HIGH-SPEED CHARGING: Advanced technology intelligently provides simultaneous, high speed charging to driver and passenger.(Does not support Adaptive Fast Charging for Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+.)
- BUILT-IN CAR LOCATOR: The Roav app records your car’s location the instant Bluetooth connection is lost and guides you back. Forgot where you parked? Roav didn’t.
- CAR BATTERY MONITOR: Every time you start your engine the Roav app will log your car’s battery performance. Keep a record and see how your battery is doing at a glance.
- SPECTRUM LIGHTS: Instantly adjust the tone and hue of 16, 000 LEDs via the Roav app to accentuate your car’s interior or set the mood of your drive.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Roav SmartCharge SPECTRUM. Happy Card, Welcome Guide, 18-month worry-free warranty, and our friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.