If you want to upgrade your wired Bose noise canceling headphones so you can go wireless, you have two options. You can spend over $300 on a pair of new Bose headphones, or you can spend $59 on the greatest Bose accessory ever. The AirMod Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones and the AirMod Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones attach to the regular 3.5mm audio jack on your Bose headphones, instantly adding Bluetooth connectivity to either model. The adapter fits the headphones perfectly and looks like an OEM part of the headphones. They’re awesome, and they’re available right now on Amazon.
- UNWIRE AND UPGRADE your Bose QC headphones to wireless functionality using this airMod bluetooth adapter
- Apple + Android Compatible: easily access the controls (volume, song skip etc.) and still enjoy the serenity of the headsets noise cancellation feature
- PLAY ON, the internal battery provides up to 8 hours of uninterrupted playback and talk time
- Built-in mic and controls makes switching from phone calls to music a breeze (apple / android compatible)
- What you get: The airMod wireless adapter, Charging cable, User guide and our 18 Month Guarantee supported by our friendly customer care team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.