If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple’s explanation for removing the dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack from iPhones was one word: courage. We’ll pause for a moment until the dry heaving subsides. The real reason of course is that Apple wants to make iPhones that are as thin as possible with batteries that are as big as possible, and the headphone jack is a one-purpose port that was taking up a lot of room. You’ve got a dongle that came with your iPhone to plug into the Lightning port and bring back the regular headphone jack, but we’ve got something that’s even better. Check out the Belkin RockStar 5-Jack Multi Headphone Audio Splitter, which adds not one but FIVE 3.5mm headphone jacks to your iPhone. It’s on sale right now on Amazon for under $10, so grab one while you can.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 5 AUX ports for attaching headphones or auxiliary cables
- Hard-wired auxiliary cable for connecting to devices
- Mixing and fade-ins controlled by standard controls of each connected device
- Works with any device with an AUX port
- Available in 6 eye-catching color schemes
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen,…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 Lysol 2284 Crisp Linen Spray, 4 PACK, blue
- 4 Lysol Disinfecting, 480 6 Packs of 80 Wipes, (Lemon & Spring Waterfall), Lemon, Spring
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.