Amazon doesn’t make a dedicated Alexa speaker for your car. Yet. The company certainly could expand its smart speaker range to include automobiles in the future, but for now most people’s access to Alexa ends when they leave the house. If you want to change that, now is the time to do it. The Roav VIVA by Anker is an Alexa-powered speaker that plugs into any power port in your car, giving you hands-free access to Alexa just like you have in your home. It’s a killer value at $50, but the coupon code KJDLVIVA drops the price down to $38.99.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Alexa Inside: Amazon’s voice service gives you complete voice control in your car. Just say the word to get directions, hear the latest news, shop online, play music, and more over Bluetooth, Carplay, Android Auto, or an Aux in connection. Spotify will be supported as soon as available. What You Get: Roav VIVA, Manual, Quick Guide, Happy Card, Skills Cards, 12-month warranty and our friendly customer service
- Voice Isolation: 2 integrated microphones provide noise cancellation and accurate voice identification.
- High-Speed Charging: Dual charging ports equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ technology deliver blazing charging speeds to both driver and passenger.
- Tap To Mute: Just hit the button to effortlessly mute and unmute the microphones, so Alexa is only listening when you want her to be.
- Note: Please check your car’s outlet before purchasing. If your VIVA cannot be plugged in or has connection issues with your car, return it for a full refund in 30 days. Please check the list of unsuitable car models below. If you have other issues, contact us via Live Chat in the app. May have compatibility issues playing media via Bluetooth with Dodge Caravan. Try connecting via Aux in/CarPlay/Android Auto.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.