It’s not exactly a mystery why robot vacuum cleaners are so popular right now. I mean, they’re robots that clean your house — does it get any better than that? Of course, since robot vacuums are so popular there are a million different models and it can be difficult to know which one to buy. If you want to best possible model and you’re willing to pay the price, the ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO 930 is as good as it gets. Of course, not everyone wants to spend $600 on a robot vacuum, even if it is the best in the business. If you want a basic robotic vacuum that does a good job with dust and dirt on both hard flooring and on low-pile carpet, definitely check out the PureClean PUCRC26B Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner. At just $99.99 on Amazon, it’s a bargain and a half.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- SIMPLE HOME CLEANING: Wireless robotic vacuum cleaner auto cleans tile, hardwood flooring and short carpet – Easy 1 touch activation!
- LOW MINI PROFILE: the vacuum robot features a 2.9” low profile will travel through any room and is small enough to fit under the couch or bed in your house.
- CLIFF DETECTION:The black robo vac has anti fall cliff sensors that will automatically self detect a gap and keep it from running of stairs.
- ALLERGY AND PET FRIENDLY: the automatic vacuum cleaner’s HEPA filter keeps fine dust particles trapped inside the easy to clean removable dustbin – The bot features a no brush design and powerful vacuum suction does not clog with dog or cat hair like the units with a rotating under brush.
- DUAL ROTATING BRUSHES: the robotic floor cleaner has 2 side sweeper brushes extend the reach of the vacumn and rotate to catch dirt and debris on open floor or along walls or edges.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.