We’ve discussed the TP-Link TC-7610 High Speed Cable Modem a few times over the past two or three weeks. Why? Because the holidays are the perfect time to give yourself a present… and there’s no better present you can give yourself than snatching $96-$120 per year out of your cable company’s pocket and putting right back into your own. That’s how much you pay every single year to use your cable company’s modem, but the fee disappears as soon as you activate your own modem and return your old one to your ISP. Do it. Now.
Here are some important details from the product page:
- ELIMINATE YOUR CABLE MODEM MONTHLY RENTAL FEE
- CABLE MODEM ONLY – You will also need a router to enable Wi-Fi
- ISP CERTIFIED – Great for Cable Internet plans up to 150Mbps with XFINITY from Comcast, Spectrum (Including Charter, Time Warner Cable, and Bright House Networks), Cox, Suddenlink, Mediacom, and WOW
- FASTER DOWNLOADS – Channel bonding of up to 8 downstream and 4 upstream channels, provide data rates up to 343Mbps for download and 143Mbps for upload
- INDUSTRY STANDARD – DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides 8X faster download speed than DOCSIS 2.0 for an ultra-fast performance
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE – CableLabs certified DOCSIS 3.0 backwards compatible to DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 provides users comprehensive network compatibility
- LEADING SUPPORT – Industry leading 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.