If you’re looking for a hot new universal remote to control all the new gear you got during Black Friday — and all the hot new gear you’re about to get for Christmas — it doesn’t get any hotter than the Logitech Harmony Elite Remote Control. The problem, of course, is that it’s quite expensive. Even on sale on Amazon, the Elite remote still costs $250 right now. If you’re willing to get a certified refurbished model that comes with a guarantee and a warranty, however, you can get one for just $199. It’s the first time this awesome remote has ever been under $200, and it might be the last time until next holiday season.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look & work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty & may arrive in a generic white or brown box.Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
- The most powerful and intuitive Harmony remote: All-in-one control of up to 15 home entertainment and connected home devices
- Full color touch screen: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, volume, 50 favorite channels and smart home devices like Philips Hue lights
- One-touch Activities: Touch an Activity like “Watch a Movie” to automatically power on and switch devices to the right settings
- Works with over 270,000 devices: Controls your TV, satellite or cable box, Apple TV, Roku, TiVo, Blu-ray player, game consoles, plus connected lights, locks, thermostats, sensors and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..