People talk about cord cutting all the time, and when they do they’re referring to ditching pay TV. There’s another cord that should be cut whether or not you want to keep subscribing to cable though, and that’s your home phone service. Whether you’re paying $5 a month or $50 a month for your home phone, it’s too much. How much should you be paying? Absolutely nothing, and the Ooma Telo is the device that can make it happen. You’ll enjoy crystal clear VoIP calls just like you would if you were using your cable company’s telephone service, and you’ll also still get unlimited nationwide calling — you can even keep your phone number. The only difference you won’t pay a dime, and you’ll also get low rates on international calling.
Here are some more highlights from the product page:
- Crystal – clear nationwide calling for free and low international rates. Pay only monthly applicable taxes and fees.
- # 1 rated home phone service for overall satisfaction and value by a leading consumer research publication.
- Ooma Telo works with Ooma Home Security sensors to monitor your home and contact you when activity is detected.
- PureVoice HD delivers superior voice quality for a consistently great calling experience.
- Includes nationwide calling, voicemail, caller-ID, call – waiting, 911 calling and text alerts.
- Download the Ooma Mobile HD app and take your Ooma service on-the -go.
- Easy install in minutes; works with your high – speed Internet and any home phone.
- Backed by 30-day money-back guarantee and extendable 1-year warranty with 24/7 customer support.
- Keep your current number for a one-time fee or choose a new number in any available area code for free.
- Note: The Activation code is on the bottom/back of the actual hardware which is Ooma Telo
Want to save a few bucks? Grab a refurbished model here:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.