More and more premium cars are now shipping with built-in dash camera technology. In fact, we told you about one of the coolest implementations so far back when we covered the crazy new Cadillac CT6. The reason is obvious — dash cams record the action around you so that you have an indisputable record in the event of an accident. Don’t leave things to chance and trust other drivers to be honest when the police show up, record everything with the smartphone-connected Goluk T1 Wireless Wi-Fi Smartphone Control Dash Cam.
Some highlights about this gorgeous little dash cam:
- Goluk T1 Wi-Fi dashcam: 1. Wireless Wifi Connect with your Smartphone. 2. Free App Control the camera and settings. 3. separate remote control, taking short videos by one click. 4. Easy istant sharing videos to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube Etc.
- Loop Recording, Emergency Accident Auto-Recording, WDR, G-Sensor, Built-in Microphone Speaker
- Full HD 1920*1080P, Ambrella S2LM Chipset, 152° Wide Angle Camera, Aptina 1/2.7″ Ultra HD CMOS Sensor, 6 Glasses Lens and 1 Infrared Filter, F2.0 Aperture
- 360°Rotatable Structure: It can rotate 360 degree, not only for record outside of the vehicle but also for inside joy moment. More videos please search on Youtube “Goluk T1”
- 18 Months Quality Warranty by Goluk. Size: 1.2 LX1.2 WX3.5 H inch (3 x 3 x 9 cm)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.