Cutting the cord doesn’t mean confining yourself to having to watch movies and TV shows on your tablet or your tiny little laptop. You can always get a set-top box like a Roku or a Fire TV, but then you’re still confined to just the apps and streaming services available on those boxes. But what if we told you that there’s a way you can stream true 1080p full HD video wirelessly from your computer to any TV or monitor in your home?
Sound too good to be true? It’s not. Time to meet the Nyrius ARIES Prime Digital Wireless HDMI Transmitter & Receiver System, which lets you wirelessly stream 1080p video — even in 3D — from a Windows PC, Mac or even a video game console.
Here are the highlights:
- Wirelessly stream true 1080p high definition 3D video & digital audio to your TV or projector. Watch movies & TV shows from your laptop, PC, Mac, A/V receiver, gaming console, cable/satellite
- Transmitted signal is crystal clear, able to stream uncompressed HD video & audio with ease. Signal experiences zero latency (real time) even when streaming 3D video to a 1080p device
- Easy to install plug ‘n play set up eliminates the need to install expensive, inconvenient cables. No software or WiFi connection required. Transmitter: 1 x HDMI input, Receiver: 1 x HDMI output
- High performance digital signal transmits through walls, ceilings, & floors (streaming line of sight results in maximum 30ft range)
- Compact low profile design makes it perfect for laptops, & works with any HDMI video device
Nyrius ARIES Prime Digital Wireless HDMI Transmitter & Receiver System: $199.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.