If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Tech bloggers can argue about whether or not the iPad can be used as a “real computer” all day long. The bottom line is and always will be that the iPad alone will suit the needs of some users, while others will also want to keep a traditional Mac or Windows PC around. But the group of users from whom the iPad alone will suffice is about to be expanded, because we’re going to show you how to turn your iPad Air or iPad Air 2 into a mini MacBook in one easy step.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Compatible with iPad Air & Air 2. Also available in Gold and Silver
- High grade aluminum and premium matte finish complement your iPad Air in its design philosophy
- A 180-degree patented hinge provides versatility in viewing angles for maximum comfort level
- Full QWERTY keyboard with backlit keys provide pleasing light in dark conditions
- Built-in integrated dual stereo speakers serve as a richer-sounding alternative to your iPad Air
BrydgeAir Bluetooth Backlit Aluminum Keyboard Case (Space Gray): $149.99 plus shipping
BrydgeAir Bluetooth Backlit Aluminum Keyboard Case (Gold): $149.99 plus shipping
BrydgeAir Bluetooth Backlit Aluminum Keyboard Case (Silver): $149.99 plus shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.