Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania will kick off the MCU’s Phase 5, with the sequel set to premiere on February 17th, 2023. The third installment in the Ant-Man story should have higher stakes than its predecessors, delivering a story that will have major consequences for the future of the MCU. The events in Quantumania will be an important part of the Multiverse Saga story, preparing us for the next two Avengers movies.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania below, as we cover the release date, the Disney Plus premiere, trailers, and the cast.
Also, we’ll include exciting rumors and leaks at the end of this post. You’ll want to avoid our “Leaks and rumors” section if you don’t like being spoiled. That’s not the only section that includes Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania spoilers below. Before the rumors section, you’ll also find a section with links to a series of posts that explain the Quantumania plot now that the movie is out. To avoid any spoilers, stop reading after the trailers section below.
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania release date
Marvel set the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania release date for February 17th, 2023. There’s little chance Quantumania will see any delays, as Marvel has already finished shooting the movie. Also, there’s plenty of time for post-production work to be completed.
Finally, Marvel has already started promoting the movie now that Phase 4 is over.
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Disney Plus release date
Under former CEO Bob Chapek, Disney set a specific Disney Plus release window for MCU movies. The films would hit the streaming service 45 days after the theatrical premiere.
As a result, Quantumania should hit Disney Plus sometime shortly after April 3rd, 2023. But Bob Iger has replaced Chapek, so the strategy might change. Not to mention that a successful theatrical run might delay the streaming release date.
A report in early April said the film’s digital release is scheduled for April 18th. If that information is accurate, that’s also when Quantumania should hit Disney Plus. The Blu-ray version will be available in stores on May 16th, according to the same story.
However, Disney did things differently with Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. Rather than releasing it on digital and Disney Plus at the same time, Disney went with separate releases. Quantumania will hit Disney Plus on May 17th, much later than expected.
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania cast
The Quantumania cast is enormous. Several beloved MCU characters are returning for Ant-Man 3. More importantly, we’ll be reintroduced to Kang, who could be this saga’s Thanos. Here are the cast members of Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania:
- Scott Lang (Paul Rudd)
- Hope (Evangeline Lilly)
- Cassie (Kathryn Newton)
- Hank (Michael Douglas)
- Janet (Michelle Pfeiffer)
- Kang (Jonathan Majors)
- Krylar (Bill Murray)
- William Jackson Harper (Quaz)
- Veb (David Dastmalchian)
- Jentorra (Katy M. O’Brian)
- Loki (Tom Hiddleston)
- Mobius (Owen Wilson)
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania trailers
The first trailer Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania trailer follows below:
Here’s the final trailer for Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania:
WARNING: We’re going to cover leaks and rumors next. We’ll also going to explain some of the main plot details now that the movie is out. Spoilers might follow below.
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania explained
Now that the movie is out in theaters, we’ve also covered the main aspects of the Quantumania plot. The movie might not be the big box-office hit Marvel might have hoped. But it’s still very important for the Multiverse Saga. Below, you’ll find more coverage detailing the main events in Quantumania:
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania’s place on the MCU timeline is finally revealed
- Who were the Kang variants in the Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania post-credits scene?
- Marvel changed the ending to Quantumania at the last minute
- Kang is Ant-Man 3’s biggest plot hole and we need to talk about it
- 5 things I hate about Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania leaks and rumors
If you’ve come this far, you must love Marvel leaks and rumors. Below, you’ll find all the hot Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania gossip, including a few purported plot leaks for the MCU Phase 5 opener:
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania has a lower Rotten Tomatoes critics score than Sharknado
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania credits scene leaked on social media
- Quantumania is the most important Marvel movie since Endgame, Kevin Feige says
- Last-minute Quantumania leak spoils how Ant-Man 3 ends
- Marvel is already talking about Ant-Man 4 as Quantumania’s release looms
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania reactions confirm 2 credits scenes
- What if Kang the Conqueror isn’t really a villain in Ant-Man 3?
- Leak reveals Ant-Man 3 post-credits scenes will set up the future of the multiverse
- Ant-Man 3 producer teases the multiverse’s importance in Quantumania
- Quantumania star teases crazy cameos and Easter eggs in Ant-Man 3
- Ant-Man 3 writer says Kang is even more dangerous than Thanos
- Ant-Man 3 star Jonathan Majors explains Kang’s epic powers
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania subtitles leak spoils the film’s entire plot
- Avengers 5 might have Ant-Man in it, Quantumania star teases
- Quantumania was pitched as an Avengers movie with just Ant-Man
- We need to talk about Quantumania’s potential Kang plot hole
- Kevin Feige drops big Quantumania spoiler tying Ant-Man 3 to new Avengers movies
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania is an epic sci-fi war movie, Marvel teases
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania will be as integral to the MCU as Civil War was, Marvel teases
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania may be 2023’s best Marvel movie
- Ant-Man and Kang team up in new Quantumania trailer
- We already know how Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania is going to end, but here’s why it doesn’t matter
- Kang in Ant-Man 3 will be a Thanos-level threat to the Avengers
- Marvel released a new Ant-Man 3 trailer but you probably missed it
- Ant-Man 3 poster teases exciting Quantumania surprises
- Marvel just spoiled something about the next major villain in the MCU
- Ant-Man 3 will set up Avengers: The Kang Dynasty, the director teases
- The Kang Dynasty plot and new Avengers team leaked – and you’re not ready for any of it
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania detailed plot leaks surface
- Quantumania trailer leak has fans worried about Ant-Man’s MCU future
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania plot leak might spoil all of the movie’s secrets
More Marvel coverage: For more MCU news, visit our Marvel guide.