If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Smart light bulbs are awesome because you can control them with your smartphone and link them to other smart devices. But what happens when you want to put them in a fixture that’s beyond your Wi-Fi range? Or what happens when your Wi-Fi is having issues? They stop working, that’s what. If you want outdoor LED bulbs that turn on at night and off again in the morning when the sun comes up, there’s a smarter solution than smart bulbs. Check out the Philips Soft White Dusk-Till-Dawn Indoor/Outdoor A19 LED Light Bulbs, which are on sale right now for just $6 and change per bulb!PHILIPS LED Dusk-to-Dawn A19 Frosted Light Bulb: 800-Lumen, 2700-Kelvin, 8-Watt (60-Watt Equiva… Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips LED Dusk to Dawn A19 Light Bulbs use roughly 75% less energy than 60 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb. Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free and Energy Star Certified
- LONG LASTING: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 22,000 hours and includes a 10-year warranty, saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement
- SOFT WHITE: Philips LED Dusk-to-Dawn A19 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 2700-Kelvin these bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal indoor and outdoor use
- DUSK TO DAWN: Philips LED Dusk-to-Dawn A19 Light Bulbs are equipped with a built in light sensor that turns your light bulbs on automatically when the sun goes down and turns the light off when the sun rises
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LED Dusk-to-Dawn A19 light bulbs are for non connected use only
- COMFORTABLE LIGHT: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements. Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.