If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
I’ve been using Fire TV devices for years now, and they’ve continually gotten better with each new device generation. The one thing that never gets any better, however, is playback quality when your wireless network is congested. There’s really nothing worse than waiting for your favorite show to buffer while you’re trying to binge watch it, but thankfully there’s an easy fix. Just pick up a UGREEN Ethernet Adapter for Fire TV Stick and 4K Fire TV, and you’ll be able to connect your streaming device to the internet using a wired Ethernet connection! So long, buffering… just be sure to clip the coupon on Amazon to save an extra $1.UGREEN Ethernet Adapter Compatible for Fire TV Stick 4K Chromecast Google Home Mini and More St… Price:$15.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Stable Network: Enables your Micro USB TV sticks, Chromecast Ultra / 2 / 1 / Audio, Google Home Mini, Raspbbery Pi Zero etc., to ethernet for faster and more stable internet access, put an end to weak WiFi signal 【NOTE: 1. Works for TV Sticks supporting ethernet through micro usb port showed in the 2nd photo 2.Do NOT support fire stick gen 1(FCCID: 2ABDU-0509), Roku Stick/Express, Fire HD 10 or any other tablet or cellphone; 3.Do not fit for VPN】
- Faster Internet Connection: RJ45 provide a speed of full 10/100 Mbps ethernet performance and the Micro USB 2.0 at 480Mbps for faster and more reliable Internet access
- Practical Ethernet Adapter: Best solution for congested wifi, poor wireless signal, no wireless router at home, old wireless router only supporting 802.11b, poor network performance of Chromecast and other tv sticks
- Plug & Play: Driver-free, don’t need to install any driver program for the ethernet adapter, simply plug and play; You just plug it in, then it works. No channel issues, no frequency issues, no interference issues, no security type issues
- 3.3ft USB Power Cable & Micro USB Cable: No worry about your ethernet adapter cable is not long enough and is hung in the air making your ethernet connecting be loose by gravity(NOTE: DO NOT include wall charger or Ethernet Cable)
If your home isn’t wired for Ethernet, all you need to do is get a powerline internet adapter kit, which turns any regular wall outlet into a gigabit Ethernet port in about 5 seconds.D-Link Powerline Adapter Starter Kit Ethernet Over Power Gigabit AV2 Up to 1000Mbps MIMO Intern… Price:$83.45 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.