If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Don’t fight the future. 3.5mm analog audio jacks are going away. It’s happening. Everyone freaked out when Apple dumped the 3.5mm audio jack on its new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, but other vendors are already opting to lose this antiquated single-use port in favor of modern digital options like USB-C and Lightning. Of course, none of this means you have to ditch your favorite headphones. Instead, pick up an Mpow Streambot Bluetooth Adapter on Amazon and turn your current headphones into wireless headphones. They also work with any powered speaker, or in your car to add Bluetooth to older car models.
Here are some product highlights:
- ADVANCED CSR 4.0 CHIP: Get high quality audio sound than the Bluetooth 3.0 version, both in playing music and answering calls.
- EXTRA-LONG PLAY TIME: Built-in battery provides up to 10 hours’ play and talk time, 120 hours’ standby time, only takes 1.5 hours to fully charge it.
- TWO-LINK: Can connect two bluetooth devices at the same time. Bluetooth range reaches up to 30 feet in open space without obstacles.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with most Bluetooth enabled devices like smartphone, MP3, tablet, etc, ideal for home or vehicle audio systems.
- EASY CONTROL: You can answer phone calls or control music on the receiver. Change volume, play/pause/skip music, answer calls, redial the last called number with ease.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.