If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you’re looking to spice up your Apple Watch, hold up for a moment before you go and spend $350 on a Link Bracelet from Apple. We’re not saying it’s a bad Apple Watch band. In fact, we think it’s easily one of the hottest band options out there. But instead of spending hundreds of dollars on one from Apple, you should definitely check out the Surace Stainless Steel Link Bracelet for Apple Watch. It’s a lookalike that’s available on Amazon, and it costs a fraction of the price!Surace Stainless Steel Link Bracelet Replacement for Apple Watch Bands 44mm Series 4 Series 5 S… List Price:$21.49 Price:$17.41 You Save:$4.08 (19%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Refined buffing and brushed metal surface process gives the black stainless steel its distinctive finish, chain all blend into one harmonious whole, noble, luxurious yet understated.
- Crafted from anodized 304L stainless steel,provides smooth touch feeling, wear-resisting, high hardness, anti-rust.
- Butterfly buckle folds neatly within the strap, with simple dual side release button, easy to close and open, safely keep the band on your wrist.
- Up to 10 links can be removed, add and remove links with removal pin included in the package, fits 5.67-7.87inches (144-200 mm) wrists.
- 18 month conditionally refund or resend with any quality problems, life-time friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.