Touchscreen winter gloves are a blessing and a curse. They keep your hands warm, which is obviously a must in cold winter weather, but they also generally don’t work very well. Most touchscreen gloves have special thread in the tips of a few fingers that work with your iPhone or Android phone, but it often starts to unravel or it isn’t really responsive enough. The Mujjo Insulated Winter Touchscreen Gloves are another story entirely. These comfortable gloves feature a layer of 3M Thinsulate and they’re just as responsive as your fingertips no matter which finger you use to touch your smartphone screen. They come with either one layer or two layers of insulation for very cold climates, and they’re available right now on Amazon.
Here’s some of the important info from the product page:
- TAKE ANY CALL, AT ANY TEMPERATURE (2019 DESIGN) – Mujjo winter mens and womens touch-screen gloves. Insulated with 3M Thinsulate. Glove mimics skin’s conductive properties. Use any finger to touch screen.
- PERFECTLY BLENDED TECH 3M THINSULATE GLOVES – Durable 3-layer top laminated with 3M Thinsulate. Stretch-knit fabric & wrist cuff stretches to fit. Soft integrated fleece adds comfort, warmth.
- UNRESTRICTED EXPERIENCE, FULL HAND TEXTING GLOVES – Conductive gloves for all fingers. Not limited to 1-2 fingertips. New: reengineered thumb design. Works on any iPhone, Samsung, iPad, i-Watch.
- EXCELLENT COLD WINTER THERMAL, WINDPROOF GLOVES – ‘Sandwich’ construction makes perfect touch-screen wind proof gloves. New: extra polar fleece inside layer. Fabric stretches for comfortable pre-curved fit. Stretch wrist cuff seals out cold.
- NON SLIP WINTER GLOVES – Optimized sticky silicone grip lines great for driving. Unisex. Ideal gift for men, women, girls, boys. 2 yr warranty. Retail packaging.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.