When it comes to upgrading your home Wi-Fi, you used to have two options: either buy a bunch of Wi-Fi range extenders that may or may not help, or shell out $400-$500 on a mesh Wi-Fi system. Well, we have some good news — really good mesh wireless systems aren’t always that pricey anymore. The Google WiFi System has been a best-seller since it was first released and it’s discounted on Amazon right now. If you want to fix everything you dislike about your current wireless setup, this is the cheapest way to do it well.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It’s compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what’s connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices.Family controls allow you to pause the WiFi on kids’ devices, like during
Google Wifi 1-packs are still on sale at their Prime Day price as well, which also happens to be the lowest price of 2018.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.