Remember how great it was to have a whole-home DVR system back when you used to pay for cable? Don’t worry, you don’t have to pay $100+ a month for cable TV to get it back. Instead, check out the Tablo DUAL OTA DVR for Cord Cutters, which works with any OTA TV antenna you’re currently using to get free network TV in 1080p Full HD. This awesome device lets you schedule recordings and pause or rewind live TV, plus it can beam your recorded shows to any TV in your house thanks to compatibility with Roku devices, Fire TV devices, video game consoles, Apple TV, and more. You can even watch your recordings on your iPhone or Android handset!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Whole-home networked DVR: Browse, record, and stream free live over-the-air (OTA) HDTV to any device, any time, anywhere – without the expense or commitment of cable or satellite contracts.
- Connect tablo to your Home Network – via WiFi or Ethernet.Cancel cable, keep the DVR: Watch, pause, and record live antenna TV. Browse upcoming shows, schedule and manage recordings by episode or Series. Skip commercials, fast-forward and rewind recordings.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi included: The only OTA DVR with Wi-Fi, Tablo lets you position the DVR and antenna for the best signal reception. (HDTV antenna required, sold separately)
- 64GB internal + expandable USB storage: Record up to 40 hours of HDTV, right out of the box. Upgrade recording capacity by adding an external USB hard drive. (USB hard drive sold separately)
- Tablo: the live TV app: Enjoy Tablo apps on iOS & android mobile devices, computers, Smart TVs, streaming media & gaming devices, including Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, NVIDIA SHIELD, and XBOX
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.