Talk about killing two bird with one stone. The UGREEN Wireless Charger Battery Pack for Apple Watch and iPhone is the perfect accessory for any Apple fan because it replaces every other charger and battery pack you might need to carry. It’s nice and compact so it’ll easily fit in your bag or even a pocket, and it packs 2,200 mAh of juice and a USB port to charge your iPhone on the go. But it also has a built-in wireless Apple Watch charging disc so you don’t have to carry a separate charger for your watch! Clip the on-site coupon on Amazon to save a couple bucks when you order.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- Built-in Magnetic Charging Module for All Apple Watch: With built-in integrated magnetic charging module and USB port, it is ideal for all 38mm & 42mm Apple Watch models?Apple Watch Series 1/2, Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch Nike+, Apple Watch Hermès, Apple Watch Edition and iPhone, smartphones, cameras, PSP gamer etc.
- Certified Quality and Safety: Apple MFi Certified(PPID: 219693-0018) magnetic charging module offers a original charging speed-about 2.5 hours; UGREEN’s multi-protect safety system ensures complete protection such as flame resistant material,over-current, over-voltage and short-circuit.
- Simultaneously Charge Apple Watch and Phone: this 2200mAh power bank can simultaneously charge an Apple Watch and an iPhone 1 time; Charges an Apple Watch from 10% battery life to 100% 3-4 times.
- Ideal Charging Companion for Home Office and Travel: It is with super compact design (L13.9 x W3.95 x H1.6cm), saving your space on the desk and easily being slipped into your travel bag.
- What You Get: 15 months manufacturer warranty and life-time service support; Apple MFi Certified Wireless Charger Power Bank for Apple Watch and phone x1; 50cm Micro USB Charging Cable x1; (NOTE: You should press the silver power switch before charging your cellphone)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.