If you own a Fire TV Stick or an All-new Fire TV from Amazon, you’re about to meet your new favorite accessory. The iPazzPort Bluetooth Mini Keyboard comes with a sleeve that lets you secure it to the back of your Alexa voice remote, adding a full QWERTY keyboard so you never have to hunt and peck again. In fact, it even works in the dark thanks to the built-in LED backlighting. It’s a game-changer for any Fire TV user, and it’s only $21 on Amazon.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- [iPazzPort 2017 Updated Version Backlit Keyboard] Mini bluetooth keyboard with LED backlit for convenient operation in dark room, Just need to press FN + Caps to turn on/off.
- [Standard QWERTY Fire Stick Remote Keyboard] Mini size handheld remote keyboard with qwerty guarantees smooth input, allows you to easily enter text for searches comfortable for handheld
- [Easy To Use]- Easy to use, three steps to connect keyboard with fire stick or new fire tv. Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/mS0ZzQok0NQ
- [Built-in Li-ion Battery] Rechargable Li-ion Battery that with longer standby time long working hours, convenient USB charging and no need to open the lid to install battery now.
- [Please Note] On YouTube Search,YouTube on screen keyboard only support Arrow keys and the Enter key function to navigate,not allowing input;The Backspace key acts like a return key and takes to the previous page; The same issue with other keyboards.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.