I moved about six months ago, and I still haven’t hung up a single piece of art. It’s not that I like having bare walls, it’s just that hanging art perfectly is such a chore. At least, it was a chore. An interior decorator friend recently put me on to the Lielongren Picture Hanger, and I’m waiting not-so-patiently for mine to arrive. It’s a $12 gadget that she swears by, and I can’t wait to get my hands on one so I can finally cover these bare walls I’ve been staring at for half a year.
Here are some notes on how it works from the product page:
- DECORATE YOUR WALLS LIKE A PRO. The Picture Hanger makes it quick and easy to decorate your walls like a pro. No more measuring, marking perfect all the time, really simple to use and saves time, walls and frustration.
- NO MORE MEASURING. The Picture Hanging Tool has built-in level to ensure that you can just visually hang your art where you want every time, no measuring is needed
- PERFECT EVERY TIME. The Marking Position Tool has Built-in metal pins to mark exactly where the nail goes. Save your walls and frustration by eliminating ‘oops’ holes.
- ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR HOME LIFE. The Frame Hanging Tool works great with all types of hanging hardware, picture wire, sawtooth hook, D-Ring and keyhole. Ideal Hanger for pictures, clocks, mirrors and canvas and more.
- EASY TO USE. START→ Place your picture frame or other item on the hook→ find the right spot on the wall→ press the button to mark where the nail goes→ hammer the nail in→ then hang and level it→ DONE
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.