I moved about six months ago, and I still haven’t hung up a single piece of art. It’s not that I like having bare walls, it’s just that hanging art perfectly is such a chore. At least, it was a chore. An interior decorator friend recently put me on to the Lielongren Picture Hanger, and I’m waiting not-so-patiently for mine to arrive. It’s a $12 gadget that she swears by, and I can’t wait to get my hands on one so I can finally cover these bare walls I’ve been staring at for half a year.
Here are some notes on how it works from the product page:
- DECORATE YOUR WALLS LIKE A PRO. The Picture Hanger makes it quick and easy to decorate your walls like a pro. No more measuring, marking perfect all the time, really simple to use and saves time, walls and frustration.
- NO MORE MEASURING. The Picture Hanging Tool has built-in level to ensure that you can just visually hang your art where you want every time, no measuring is needed
- PERFECT EVERY TIME. The Marking Position Tool has Built-in metal pins to mark exactly where the nail goes. Save your walls and frustration by eliminating ‘oops’ holes.
- ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR HOME LIFE. The Frame Hanging Tool works great with all types of hanging hardware, picture wire, sawtooth hook, D-Ring and keyhole. Ideal Hanger for pictures, clocks, mirrors and canvas and more.
- EASY TO USE. START→ Place your picture frame or other item on the hook→ find the right spot on the wall→ press the button to mark where the nail goes→ hammer the nail in→ then hang and level it→ DONE
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.