Tons of people in the know agree that the Nanit Smart Baby Monitor Solution is among the best in the business. It combines an HD camera with two-way audio, sleep tracking, temperature monitoring, humidity sensors, and more. On top of everything else this awesome device can do, Nanit recently announced a new subscription feature called “Sleep Tips.” Nanit now analyzes your baby’s sleep and regularly offers scientifically-backed coaching tips on how to get your baby to sleep better. Better sleep aides in development, of course, and it also means you’ll get better sleep at night.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Best View of Baby, Day and Night: See and hear your baby 24/7 with HD live streaming, unparalleled night vision, and zoom to get in close. Plus, Nanit works over Wi-Fi, even when internet is down.
- The Nanit Wall Mount: No Painful set-up. No exposed cords. Nanit’s Wall Mount safely positions your monitor above the crib, giving you an amazing overhead view of baby while its modular cable management system keeps cords safely tucked away from curious fingers.
- Smart Notifications: Real-time sound and motion notifications keep you up to date, and background audio lets you listen in, even when you’re in other apps or your screen is locked.
- Soft Glow Night Light: Find pacifiers and Lovie’s in a snap without waking baby with a diffused, ceiling-directed LED nightlight with gradual dimming technology
- Parenting Team Approved: In-app commenting keeps caregivers on the same page. Multiple users can simultaneously stream locally and remotely with remote viewing.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.