Did you get a new Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick or Chromecast during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday blitz? If you did, then congrats on your awesome new streaming device. Want to make it even more awesome? Check out the UGREEN Ethernet Adapter for Micro USB TV Sticks. This brilliant little device lets you connect your streaming dongle to Ethernet rather than Wi-Fi, giving it a massive speed boost in the process. Is your home not wired for Ethernet? Actually, it is and you didn’t even know it — just pick up an inexpensive powerline networking adapter like this one for just $25.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
* Stable Network: Enables your Chromecast and Chromecast ultra and other Micro USB TV sticks to ethernet for faster and more stable internet access, put an end to weak WiFi signal 【NOTE: 1. Works for TV Sticks supporting ethernet through micro usb port showed in the 5th photo 2.Does not support fire stick gen 1 】
* Faster Internet Connection: RJ45 provide a speed of full 10/100 Mbps ethernet performance and the Micro USB 2.0 at 480Mbps for faster and more reliable Internet access
* Practical Ethernet Adapter: Best solution for congested wifi, poor wireless signal, no wireless router at home, old wireless router only supporting 802.11b, poor network performance of Chromecast and other tv sticks
* Plug & Play: Driver-free, don’t need to install any driver program for the ethernet adapter, simply plug and play; You just plug it in, then it works. No channel issues, no frequency issues, no interference issues, no security type issues
* 3.3ft USB Power Cable & Micro USB Cable: No worry about your ethernet adapter cable is not long enough and is hung in the air making your ethernet connection loose by gravity
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.