Alexa is taking over the world, and consumers couldn’t be happier. I think we all yearn for the day when we can control anything and everything in our lives with Amazon’s beloved virtual personal assistant, and we’ll get there sooner than you think. Before you know it, you’ll have Alexa pull your driverless car out of the garage. Okay, so we’re probably still a few years away from seeing Alexa get its driver’s license. In the meantime, you’ll find five devices in this post that are each made infinitely better thanks to Alexa support (and the first one has a secret sale going on that’ll save you a few bucks).
TP-Link Smart Plug
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control
- Remote Access: Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android 4.1 or higher & iOS8 or higher)
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network. 120VAC Volt Compatible
- 95% of customers SET IT UP IN 3 MINUTES using Touchscreen Wizard; World’s 1st TOUCHSCREEN Router
- NO PC/Mac/CD needed for Setup or Management
- MULTI PURPOSE USAGE: Use as primary WiFi Router or Range Extender or Access Point or Wireless Bridge – No built-in DSL modem
- UNIVERSAL RANGE EXTENDER MODE: Compatible with any existing router (eg: Netgear, Linksys, Belkin etc.); COMPATIBLE WITH PC, Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Android, XBOX
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY and UNLIMITED TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
Samsung POWERbot R7040 Robot Vacuum
- 20X more suction power* – Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results
- Visionary Mapping™ Plus and FullView 2.0 Sensor™ – Creates optimal cleaning path and avoids obstacles. Coverage map shows on app where POWERbot has cleaned
- Wi-Fi Connectivity – Works with Amazon Alexa – Remotely control your robot vacuum with your smartphone, or voice control with Amazon Alexa**
- Edge Clean Master – Thoroughly cleans corners and edges of the wall
- CycloneForce™ – More consistent power with less clogging*
August Smart Lock
- No more keys: Open your door and control who comes in – all from your August Home smartphone app
- Easy install: Attach to the inside of your current deadbolt in minutes. Your home’s exterior is unchanged
- Hands-free access: Auto-unlock when you arrive home. Auto-locks after you’re inside
- Feel secure: Share temporary virtual keys with guests & monitor access with 24/7 in-app activity feed
- Remote access: Control your front door from anywhere from your app. Requires August Connect
- Works with: Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri), the Google Assistant, Nest, IFTTT, Wink, Logitech Harmony, Logitech POP, iOS and Android devices
Philips 800276 Hue Lightstrip Plus
- Works with Amazon Alexa to support dimming, shades of white, and color settings through voice control (hub required, Alexa device and Philips hub sold separately)
- Enjoy light effects synced to our music and extend you TV experience to the whole room, or lift your gaming experience to the next level
- Place under furniture or kitchen cabinets, into coves or highlight architectural features with indirect light
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.