Apple’s AirPods might be on sale right now at the lowest price ever, but there’s another pair of true wireless earbuds you should consider if you’re a fan of Amazon’s Alexa virtual assistant. And let’s be honest… who isn’t a fan of Alexa?! They’re called Echo Buds true wireless earbuds and they offer terrific sound quality and instant access to all the Alexa skills you love no matter where you are. They’re a terrific value at $130, but hurry and you can snag a pair for just $89.99! That’s an all-time low, and we doubt we’ll see this discount again until this summer when Prime Day rolls around.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Immersive sound – Premium speaker drivers deliver crisp, dynamic audio. Bose Active Noise Reduction Technology and sealed in-ear design limits background noise.
- Hands-free with Alexa – Echo Buds work with the Alexa app to stream music, play Audible audiobooks, make calls, or get directions—just ask.
- Access other assistants – Supports access to Siri or Google Assistant from a supported device—just press and hold your earbud.
- Long-lasting battery – Get up to 5 hrs music playback per charge, up to 2 hrs with a 15-min quick charge, and up to 20 hrs with the charging case.
- Customizable fit for better sound – 3 sizes of ear tips help form a comfortable in-ear seal for immersive listening.
- Exercise ready – Sweat-resistant with a secure fit that’s made to move with you.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills – Request a rideshare, get a guided workout, or order dinner, all hands-free.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including the ability to mute the mics with the Alexa app.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.