Air fryers are the latest hot trend in kitchens across the country and around the world, but not all air fryers are created equal. Of all the ones we’ve tested so far, the Oster Dura Ceramic Air Fryer is definitely our favorite. On top of doing a wonderful job of air frying anything and everything we’ve tried to air fry, it’s also basically the Instant Pot of air fryers since it can also bake, sauté, grill and roast!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- This Oster air fryer air-fries to the perfect crispiness for the taste and texture of fried food, using only a tablespoon or less of oil for a healthier alternative
- Hot air fryer has a titanium-infused coating that cooks food 30% faster and is 8 times more durable than regular nonstick coatings; it’s also PTFE- and PFOA-free, and easy to clean
- Dual cooking method uses a tilt motion, fan assisted convection, and radiated heat conduction- heating elements above and below the bowl-to expose food to circulating heat, and cook it evenly
- LCD screen lets you set cooking time and temperature; unit shuts off automatically when food is done
- Large, 3 liter capacity lets you cook more at a time
- Includes roasting rack, measuring Spoon, cool-touch handle, and recipe book
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.