Apple’s new iPhone X offers what is close to being the best battery life on any iPhone. Even still, it’s never enough. On those busy days where you can’t stop using your phone and you rely on it even more than usual, you always seem to run out of juice at the most inopportune time. Of course, that’s where battery cases come in. Just slap something like the Vproof iPhone X Battery Case on your handset and you’ll instantly double its battery life. You’ll have more power than you could ever use in a single day and yet it only costs $20 on Amazon.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- More Than 100% Extra Power–This Vproof battery case with powerful 3600mAh capacity for iPhone X helps keep your phone charged in the entire day
- 4 Level LED Power Indicator–Featuring with the LED battery level indicator, Vproof battery case could let you know exactly the power charged or left (0–25%–50%–75%–100%); Besides, you could just start or stop charging your phone with the power switch easily
- Advanced SYNC & Hassle-Free Charging –You can sync data to your Macbook, PC or laptop and charge your phone at same time without removing the case; Besides, with this battery case, you can charge your iPhone in any place , any time you want. ANY WIRED HEADPHONES IS UNAVAILABLE WHEN CHARGING
- Built-in Magnet Metal & Portable–With the built-in magnetic metal, this case could work well with magnetic car mount directly when driving(Car Mount Not Included); Handled design, could put in your bag and hold by only one hand easily
- 100% Money Back Guarantee–If you are not satisfied with our Vproof 3600mAh iPhone X battery case , please let us know and we will issue you a full refund or replacement to make you be a happy customer
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.