Science. Amirite? Sometimes you need to clear your mind and relax, but the task is easier said than done. We’ve all got a lot on our minds, especially these days. Believe it or not, there’s actually a device out there that can help you relax by reading your mind. No, seriously. The Muse Brain Sensing Headband wraps around your forehead as you try to relax or meditate, and it plays weather sounds. It can sense if you’re calm, and if your mind begins to wander the band will play more intense sounds in order to distract you and get you back on track. It sounds bizarre, but you really have to check it out.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Muse is your personal meditation assistant
- Sometimes your mind is calm and sometimes it’s active. Muse will guide you to a calm mind
- Put on the Muse headband, put on your earbuds, start the app, and close your eyes. Immerse yourself within the sounds of a beach or rainforest.
- While you meditate, Muse measures whether your mind is calm or active, and translates that data into weathers sounds.
- When you’re calm, you’ll hear peaceful weather sounds. When your mind wanders, the weather will intensify, guiding you back to a calm state.
- After each session, review your data, set goals, and build a deeply rewarding meditation practice that gets better every time.
- Kindly refer to the User Manual, FAQs, and Tech Specs for more information.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.