If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Do you avoid online cloud storage and sync solutions because you’re afraid that they’ll get hacked and your personal data might be exposed? Well, it’s not an invalid fear by any means. Most cloud storage solutions are reasonably safe, but the problem with using a widely available system is that hackers are constantly trying to break in. My setting up your own personal cloud network instead, you’ll essentially be off the radar and out of view from all the hackers trying to break into services like Dropbox. And best of all, setting up your own cloud isn’t complex at all. Just scoop up a WD 4TB My Cloud Personal Network Attached Storage Server on Amazon, which is currently on sale, and you’ll be up and running in no time.
A few highlights from the product page:
- 4TB Storage Capacity, Back up files from all your computers
- Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.0, Blazing-fast file transfers
- Package Includes: Personal cloud storage, Ethernet cable, AC adapter and Quick Install Guide, DLNA 1.5 and UPnP Certified
- Auto Network Discovery
- Windows and Mac Compatible
- Stream to your DLNA/UPnP-certified connected TVs, media players and gaming consoles
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.