If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 might be the latest and greatest Android flagship out there right now, but it costs a fortune. Seriously, if you want a killer Android flagship that costs WAY less than the Note 10 but still offers nearly all the same great features and more power than you’ll know what to do with, we’ve got a killer deal you need to check out. The Factory Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with 512GB of storage retails for $1,250, but right now Amazon is offering a huge $375 discount. That slashes the price to $874.99! If you want a flagship Android smartphone with tons of power that’s unlocked so you’re not tied to your carrier making payments for the next 2 years, this is the deal for you.Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Factory Unlocked Phone with 6.4" Screen and 512GB - Ocean Blue Price:$874.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- The largest battery in a Note, ever. When you have a long lasting battery, you really can go all day and all night
- The Note9 has twice as much storage as the Note8, which means more music, more videos, more pictures, and less worry when it comes to space on your phone
- The Note9 gives you a quick network connection for incredibly fast streaming and downloading, so you can do more, uninterrupted
- Still amazing on screen, but now the S Pen has more power off screen. Remotely control different applications and use the S pen to capture shots from far away, scroll, and play music
- At 6.4 Inches, the Note9 has the largest screen of any Galaxy phone. Perfect for gaming and streaming, our Super AMOLED display is bigger than ever before
- Connectivity Wi Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 MU MIMO, 1024 QAM
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.