If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
It’s almost never wise to speak in absolutes when it comes to Apple, since the company has a long history of changing its collective mind. There is one thing we can say with certainty, however: Apple will never release an iPhone with microSD support. Apple makes far too much money by forcing customers to cough up more cash for higher-margin models with more storage to ever let that cash cow die. But there are things you can do to mitigate the burn. Instead of paying extra for more storage, pick up a Geekgo Memory Card Reader. Simply plug it into the Lightning port on your iPhone and you can insert a microSD card or even a full-size SD card. Then offload all the photos and videos that are taking up space, and you’re good to go.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- 4 in 1 Card Reader – Lightning adapter for iOS devices (iPhone & iPad); USB C adapter for Type C devices (Samsung Phone & Macbook & Chromebook);Micro USB adapter for Android Phone devices; USB adapter for Computers/iMacs.
- Support SD & Micro SD Card – Support Max 256GB SD / Micro SD / SDXC / SDHC / Micro SDXC / Micro SDHC / TF / UHS-I Camera Memory Cards(The card is not included)
- 18 Months Worry-Free Warranty -18 Months Worry-Free Warranty for every products from Geekgo,any question please feel free contact with our customer service email: email@example.com
- Easy to Manage Data -You can manage all your Data and Files directly on this card reader (Create, Copy, Move, Delete, Rename, etc.).
- Free App iUSB Drive – iPhone / iPad need to download free app named “iUSB Drive” from App Store.Please see our user manual for detail.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.