If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
I don’t know about you, but I really hate cords. It’s 2017 for heaven’s sake, why does everything still need to be connected with cables!? If you hate cords as much as I do and you’re looking for ways to eliminate a few from around your house, definitely check out the Dottie Plug-in Mount for Amazon’s Echo Dot. This smart little accessory plugs into any open wall outlet and lets you mount your Echo Dot in a matter of seconds. No fuss, no muss, and most importantly, no cables to deal with.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
* Includes Dottie mount, USB power adapter, and micro USB cable. Echo Dot is NOT included.
* Echo Dot Plug-in improves microphones array sensitivity and audio playback
* Requires no tools, causes no wall damage as with other wall mounts, keeps your Dot out of the way and eliminates the need for furniture on which to place your Echo Dot
* Sturdy, sleek, one-piece design can be mounted in an Up or Down configuration
* Includes This Dottie mount, USB power adapter, and micro USB cable. Echo Dot is NOT included
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.